As we strive on a daily basis to accomplish our mission of “Empowering all learners to succeed in their world,” it is important that everyone base their decisions and actions on our strong beliefs. What we accomplish is important, but how we accomplish can be even more important.
REGARDING LEARNERS AND LEARNING, WE BELIEVE:
• All learners have talent, want to succeed, and have a desire to learn.
• Success is earned through the continual development of a growth mindset.
• Learners progress at different rates, in different ways, for different futures.
• All learners deserve a safe environment where they feel valued and value others.
REGARDING LEARNING FACILITATORS, WE BELIEVE:
• Learning Facilitators build relationships that engage learners in learning.
• Learning Facilitators are innovative, enthusiastic lifelong learners.
• Learning Facilitators empower all learners to reach their individual potential.
REGARDING OUR LEARNING COMMUNITY, WE BELIEVE:
• Parents/guardians are partners and the learners’ first teachers.
• Community partnerships are essential.
• Interactive experiences foster community support.
• Our learning community provides a sense of family.