How we involve all members of the community…
We define “stakeholders” as anyone who is involved with the District, including but not limited
to: community members, alumni, students, guardians, businesses.
REGARDING OUR COMMUNITY, WE BELIEVE THAT…
- All stakeholders understand, articulate, and support the mission and vision of the Sycamore Learning Community.
- All stakeholders desire continuing communication that is open, honest and respectful.
- All stakeholders deserve efficient utilization of resources.
- All stakeholders deserve accountability through continuous assessment, periodic review,and renewal of vision.
- All stakeholders expect the pursuit of excellence in preparing our students for their future.
- All stakeholders expect that the Sycamore Learning Centers will provide customized learning opportunities and the community will serve as a learning laboratory.
- All stakeholders will be mutually supportive and will partner together to provide the best educational opportunities for all learners.
- Partnerships with our stakeholders, local businesses, industries, colleges, universities, and other units of local government, provide opportunities for real world learning.
- Sycamore Learning Community parents/guardians are supportive of learning facilitators and the learning community in general. Parents/guardians team with the school to ensure that their children receive the best education possible.